Thursday, August 13, 2009

Medallion Card

Sorry it's been so long between posts. I've been on vacation with my daughter and her family. Between hikes, camping and all the tourist areas, we've been very busy.

Today's card brings back the monochromatic theme using a new stamp, the Medallion. Only one stamp was used to create this beautiful design and you're not even seeing all of it. The stamp is big enough to cover the entire front of a card. I'm sure you'll be seeing many more samples in the future.

Stamp used: Medallion
Ink: Basic black
Paper: Whisper white and Basic black cardstock
Accessories: 1/4" black ribbon
Tools: Eyelet punch

3 comments:

Karen Xavier said...

This is really pretty, just stumbled across your blog and I like all these beautiful cards you make, wish I could make them too....
Karen from India.

Georgia said...

Very pretty!

whatalove said...

this card looks GREAT!! I love it