Thursday, September 10, 2009

Flowered Bib




Hi, Stampers. Today's blog will be a little different as I'm presenting something that requires no stamping, ink or paper at all. Instead, I'm combining my love of the Big Shot die-cutting machine with my other lover, fabric. I've created an iron on applique on a simple child's bib, but this technique can be done with any type of fabric that can be ironed.

First you need to iron adhesive to the back of the fabric you will be cutting. You can cut a couple of layers of fabric at one time, if you wish. I used the Daisies #2 die in this sample and cut fabric of 2 different colors for a little variety. After the fabric has been cut, simply remove the backing and iron onto the bib. I added a corduroy button at the flower center. As for washing, since it isn't sewn down, it will need to be washed on delicate. I hope you enjoy this idea.


1 comment:

thescrapmaster said...

What an awesome idea!!! TFS!
Hugs,
Samantha
SP Color Combos Creator -Come Play at SPCC!
http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com