Saturday, September 5, 2009

Wecome













Sorry it's taken me a while to post, but I think you'll like todays card. It was designed as part of the Stamping411 Challenge. It's hard to see but there is glitter in the clear embossing powder that I used on the flower. It adds a little pizzazz. I look forward to your comments.

Stamps used: True Friend and Warm Words
Ink: Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Cottage Wall DSP, Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White and Old Olive cardstock
Accessories: Clear emboss powder, Dazzling diamonds glitter, Crystal effects

9 comments:

Carole'Anne said...

Really nice Cindy I like the medallion! You did such a good job!
Have a great day
from
Carole'Anne
AKA
Stampin Stressaway

Carole'Anne said...

Really nice Cindy I like the medallion! You did such a good job!
Have a great day
from
Carole'Anne
AKA
Stampin Stressaway

Unknown said...

Great take on the sketch, Cindy. I love your use of the True Friend stamp set here. I'll bet the glitter really shows in person too. Thanks for playing along this week!

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Love what you've done with this sketch. The DSP is gorgeous with this set. Beautiful!

Selene Kempton said...

Cindy! This is so pretty! I can SO imagine all the sparkle! As always ~ beautiful job.

Connie Babbert said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing this week!

Krista said...

Great card !!! Love these colors toghether. Great job !

gbarron56 said...

Cindy, you used my favorite DSP and color combo! great job on this card. Thanks for playing along with the 411 Sketch Challenge! Blessings, Gretchen -- www.gretchenbarron.typepad.com

Patti Chesky said...

Love the color combo...so pretty!!!