Sunday, May 17, 2009

Fine Art Examples




Recently, I saw a photograph of a wall hanging that had 9 individual art pictures. Each was a simple geometric type design that could be easily replicated. I decided today to try a few of them.  All they required were a paper cutter and punches...so simple.  And as easy as they were, I might try more. The results, I think, are unique. 

You will note that 2 of them do not have words on the front of the card. It distracted too much from the design so they words will just be inside. Please tell me what you think.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Ooooh it does work, Cindy! :) I love your circle card especially, it's so colorful anc cheery!

Juli Smith, said...

There are certainly some interesting concepts for "art" out there, aren't there? Why can't our paper-crafted artwork make us the $$ and be placed in art museums? lol One time - in a museum, I saw a large, white canvas, with a bold, black date in the middle of it. the date had no significance that I know of - at least there was nothing about it on the wall plaque next to the canvas!!

Have a great day! your Sudsol sister - Juli