Sunday, May 31, 2009

Post-It Holders




     I ordered plain 4" coasters a while back. I was sure that they would come in handy for all sorts of projects.  Well, now I've seen some ideas and am ready to start designing. These will make great small gifts for all sorts of occasions. 

I used Designer Series Papers to cover the front of each coaster. After gluing them I used the sanding block to smooth the edges.  This seems to help set the paper and not let it roll up along the edges.  I didn't see any need to do anything to the back. Who will see it anyway?  To decorate the clips I cut paper to go all the way around used Sticky Strip to adhere it.  The small clips are really more for decoration but give an added bonus of not letting the post-it slip off the coaster even if it is glued down.  You can also add a pen or pencil and slide it through the clip at the top.   A touch of ribbon adds just a little pizzaz.  The daisies on the corner are cut from the Big Shot so they're super easy to cut. 

Now, you need no excused to stamp.  You "need" to make gifts for all your friends.  Have a great week!

No comments: