Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mojo Monday 89


Nothing like getting behind on your regular tasks. The Monday Morning Mojo Challenge is one I really enjoy. Unfortunately, this week I got involved in a few other tasks and one day led into another. Finally, it's Saturday and I finally complete the card.

Today's card uses a few different accessories for me.  The punch I used for the 3 hearts is unique as it cuts all 3 at once. Very convenient!  Also, since I didn't have embellishments or brads to coordinate with the Regal Rose color on the card, I drew 5 small dots with my Regal Rose marker and then added Crystal Effects for a 3-D look. I think it turned out nicely. I hope you do as well.
Until later, happy stamping


2 comments:

Devon said...

Very pretty card! Love the pink. Just curious... Kodiak, Alaska? I'm in Wasilla! :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty. Thanks for playing! :)