Saturday, June 13, 2009

Elegant Thank You


This card was created using the design for this week's Stamping 411 Challenge. Sometimes there is a difficult format for me and this was my achilles heel. I finally tried to keep it as simple as possible so I used the SU! designer papers for most of the layering. This little stamp is in a set of its own and I just love its simple elegance. It helped tie everything together. I hope you enjoy it.

Stamp used: Elegant Thank You
Ink: Regal Rose
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana & Whisper White C/S and Tea Party Designer Series Papers
Accessories: Circle of Fire Rhinestone Brads, 5/8" Regal Rose Ribbon, and Scallop Punch

4 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

This is SO pretty Cindy! great job with the challenge. i love all the layers underneath your thank you.

Sharon Carr said...

Really like your card and how you used the 411 Sketch. Very Pretty!

Patti Chesky said...

So pretty!! I like how you rotated the sketch to fit your image. Thanks for playing along with us!!

Connie Babbert said...

Love how you rotated the sketch! Great job with the challenge this week.