Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Treat for a Friend




I've got another really easy project for today. I saw this done by another stamper, Rene Oliver.  With this great idea you can package a small gift to include a candy bar or small bag of treats. 

Everyone knows how much I love my Big Shot die cutter and punches. They just make everything so much easier and quicker.  This project uses the scallop circle die (4 1/2" across)  and the scallop and medium sized oval punches.  The stamp is from Oval All and the ribbon is 1/4" Certainly Celery.  I used designer paper called Tea Party.

You will need to score the paper 1 5/8" from each side and fold upwards until they meet. You should then punch a small hole, thread some 1/4" ribbon and tie together.  The oval punches are attached with dimensionals to give a more 3-D effect.  I can see myself making lots of these, but I'll have to hurry and finish quickly or I'll eat the chocolates before they get wrapped. Now, go out and make lots of gifts.

No comments: