Thursday, June 18, 2009

We'll Miss You Card



I designed this card from a pattern online but used it as a We'll Miss You card for a staff member that was moving. It gave everyone room to sign on the inside as well as the back of the card.

The card background was done with SU! textured cardstock. It has more support and is heavier, as well as pretty. The designer paper is called Bella Bleu. It becoming one of my favorites. The 3-D butterfly was done on 2 layers of cardstock and after being colored has Crystal Effects added. This allows me to bend it a little and give it more shape. The antennae are actually for wire wrapping with beads. I have to thank my friend, Dana, for making these available.

If anyone wants the directions for this card, just email me.

1 comment:

thescrapmaster said...

Awesome card! I love the colors you used.
Hugs,
Samantha
SP Color Combos Creator