Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Card for Many Occasions





Sometimes a card can be used for many different occasions. In that event, it is nice when you don't have to alter the greeting on the front of a card you've already designed. In this case, the person receiving the card will only have to open it to see the entire greeting.  

And again, there are times that words just don't fit the card's design. Would you agree with me? I guess it might go with my motto of "less is more".

Stamp Set: Autumn Days
Ink: Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive
Paper: Cottage Wall DSP, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White Cardstock
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Ribbon

5 comments:

Ilse Vargas said...

I do agree with you because I also left my card without greeting :) What a nice card you've made! Cottage Wall DSP is a must :D
Greetings.

Krista said...

This is such a pretty card ! Love all dots ! Thanks for playing !

Pam said...

Nice job. I love Cottage Wall DSP. Thanks for joining us!

Nancy Sanders said...

Love your card, the focal point and color choice. It is stunning.

Erin said...

Very pretty card, great stamp set choice.