Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday morning stamping

Good morning stampers! I hope you all had a great weekend. I spent yesterday outside hiking and kayaking, but with today's rain, it's a great time to be inside stamping.

Todays card was part of the Mojo Monday Challenge. I have to admit, circles are not my preference. Every time I added a new component those circles just kept glaring at me. I guess I used the oval just to set it off...now I'm not sure it was a good idea. I'm open to suggestions on this one stampers. Tell me what you think...be honest.

Stamps: Warm Words and Priceless
Ink: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry
Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade DSP and Crushed Curry C/S
Accessories: Melon Mambo Ribbon, Crystal Effects
Tools: Small & Large Oval Punches, Big Shot dies- Scallop circle and Scallop circle #2

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, love the way you've used the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP!

Selene Kempton said...

Hey Cindy! This is stinkin cute! I just love your style. :)