Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th of July!




As we celebrate our Independence Day this July 4th, I wanted to bring a little bit of our fireworks into the picture. I'm not sure if I'll be able to see the fireworks this year. Here in Alaska it doesn't get dark until around midnight, so that is when the celebration is scheduled. I'm not sure I'll be awake.

The idea for today's card came from another one created by my friend, Gail. I just changed it a little to fit the stamps and supplies that I had on hand. And since I didn't have red ribbon (it is ordered) I used paper layering instead. I think it worked rather well. I, also, have to apologize for using a non-SU! stamp for the background fireworks. I just love that stamp! 

I hope each and everyone of you have a great holiday weekend and are able to spend some time with your family and friends.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

full of beauty

nyght
-----------
Free Satellite TV

Anonymous said...

This card was made especially for the purpose of Independence Day to make it a grand success.

justice
Free Direct TV