Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Stamp class cards



I had a stamp class at my home last night. It was a small group but we made some really nice cards. Both of the ideas I got from other stampers but they were so beautiful that I wanted to share them here as well. I hope you enjoy them as well.

The textured embossing folders s are so easy to use. Everyone was amazed after they rolled it through the Big Shot. It gives such a crisp raised image. And of course, I had to use my punches as well. Seems I'm never far from them.

The other card swings open at the top by using a small flower brad on the left side. It was a cute card and fun to make. We went ahead and adhered the lower piece of designer paper to the background cardstock to prevent it from slipping. I realize these semi-directions are probably not too clear, so if you need more, just email me and I'll get them to you.

Have fun stamping!

4 comments:

Pam said...

Cindy, I especially like the embossed rose card! Sooooo pretty! Thanks for the idea and thanks for joining our challenge!

Ilse Vargas said...

I like the layout that you used on the roses card, very nice.

Anonymous said...

Two lovley cards. I love the embossed rose card.

Erin said...

Beautiful cards I love the elegance of the purple and white on the embossed one.