Monday, July 20, 2009

Soft Suede Card







Today's card was designed using the Mojo Monday Challenge. I decided to try another monochromatic card...this time with the new In-Color "Soft Suede". Isn't it lovely? I think you'll be seeing a number of my designs using this palette. Let me know what you think.

Stamp Set: Oval All
Ink: Soft Suede
Paper: Thoroughly Modern DSP, Soft Suede & Whisper White Cardstock
Accessories: Clear Rhinestone Brads
Tools: Scallop and Large Oval Punches; Big Shot Die Cutter with Daisies #2 Die

14 comments:

Donna said...

I almost used this die today too, but I didn't feel like lugging out the Big Shot (I used the Cuttlebug instead). I love Soft Suede as well! Nicely done.

nelia said...

Well done! I love the mono look for cards. So elegant.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Your card is so AWESOME ! The flower is absolutely beautiful! I love the soft suede!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors and the flower is just great!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nice content...
Thank's...

GuciMedia Group

Anonymous said...

wonderful flower with colorful cards
nyght
-----------
Free Satellite TV

Georgia said...

This is a really pretty card. You may want to enter it in the Hero Arts challenge, too. The theme this week is monochromatic.

Anonymous said...

very pretty love the colors

Rondell said...

Question: Can you make one that says "Delicious Diva"? I got a baby shower to go to soon and these would be real cute for that.

Dana Joy said...

I love this card. I have all the new colors and haven't even opened them yet. :-( I better get busy!

Anonymous said...

Well designed card.I like it.

peter

Free Satellite TV

Kschenke said...

I like the color combination and the mix of patterns. :)

June Houck said...

Stunning! This is a beautiful card.