Friday, July 31, 2009

Weekend stamping challenge


Today's card was done in response to the Saturday Stamping Sketch Challenge. (try saying that fast three times). Anyway, as usual, I took a few designer changes that worked for me. Of course, I still love the Daisies die and the rhinestone brad really sets it off, don't you think? Be sure to let me know what you think.

Stamps Used: True Friend
Ink: Close to Cocoa
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Vanilla & Kraft Cardstock and Bella Bleu Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Clear rhinestone brad, Bermuda Bay ribbon
Tools: Big Shot with Daisies #2 die

7 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

Love it, Cindy! Thanks for playing along this week!

Sharon Carr said...

Really pretty card. I just love that daisies die!

Rachel Verbrugge said...

Wow! What a great card. Now I've got more stuff on my wish list (te-he) ~ Rachel

Unknown said...

Cute card! I love the Bermuda Bay with the kraft - nice combo!
Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Selene Kempton said...

Wow Cindy! This is so pretty! I love the flower element and your color choices.

Krista said...

Great card !!

tanja said...

This is great! Love the color especially.