Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Another Christmas Card

Todays card was designed using the sketch for the MojoMonday Challenge. The fascinating part is that I created the card in just a few minutes with no mess in my stamp room. I used My Digital Studio computer program to create this sample. This program is great for creating cards, calendars, and even scrapbooks. I have been really happy with the products that I've created. I can't tell you more....there might be some Christmas gifts in what I have created.

If you want to create this same card using SU! supplies, here is what I used:

Stamps: Christmas Jingle
Inks: Real Red
Papers: Merry Moments Designer Paper, Real Red, Whisper White and Old Olive Cardstock
Accessories: Old Olive grosgrain ribbon
Tools: Scallop Edge Punch

1 comment:

Lourdes Torres said...

Hello! I love your card. I have been playing with MDS but mostly doing scrapbook pages. You have inspired me to do more cards! Congrats!