Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Personalized Journal and Notepad

These samples are so easy to create. All it will take is just a little time and creativity.

For the Journal: Using your designer series papers and an inexpensive journal/notebook, cover the outside as you would any bookcover. I usually add a strip at the binding to give come contrast. I then add a piece of paper inside the covers to disuise the paper that went around the corners. If you want, add a strip of ribbon for an accent.

For the Notepad: I used a 4"x4" coaster and covered one side with designer paper. The clip has a small scrap of the same paper glued around the outside. The ribbons are added as accents but add a nice finishing touch. Now, just glue a small notepad on the coaster and you're finished with another holiday gift.

I hope you've enjoyed these 2 ideas. I look forward to hearing from you and seeing your personal creations.

No comments: