Monday, November 2, 2009

An early Christmas decoration

This framed holiday decoration is an imitation from another stamper, Leann Greff. She came up with a beautiful idea and I just made a few changes to suit myself. I hope you enjoy it.

The frame is a 6"x12" inexpensive one from a discount store. The papers used come from the Christmas Cocoa Specialty Designer Series Papers in the Stampin'Up! Holiday Mini Catalog. The red/white combination is flocked and very elegant. The substitutions for the "O" in Noel were done using the Merry & Bright Rub-ons. I think they add a nice appearance. The large snowflake was done using the Snowflake Punch and the corners have Real Red 1/4" ribbon attached. For such easy additions, it adds a lot to the overall picture.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me via email at: criokodiak@gmail.com. Also, remember that everything I am posting can be ordered.

Enjoy your holiday gift making.

No comments: