Friday, November 27, 2009

A Holiday Greeting


Today's card was done using the sketch for the Saturday Stamping Challenge 411. I just can't stop doing Christmas cards right now. The way it looks, most of my friends will be receiving different cards since I've made so many samples. Today's is just another look at what can be done using the Christmas Jingle Designer Series Kit and some colored brads. I just had to decorate my tree with lots of colored lights. I hope you enjoy today's card. I look forward to seeing you designs.

10 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

This is so festive!! I love it. Look at the brads!! This is just darling.

Unknown said...

What a great card! Love all the brads as tree ornaments - nice that you can use them virually instead of IRL! LOL!
Super job - so glad you played along this week!

Selene Kempton said...

I love that you were able to create this in MDS! I love all the brads. Great job!

Anonymous said...

Your card is quite cheerful, festive and darling! I love the brads . . .just tops the whole card off!

Sharon Carr said...

Really cute card. I love all your 'colored lights'! How cute!!

RDH said...

Very pretty card!!!
Heather RDH

Patti Chesky said...

Cute digital card!!! I love all the brads....great way to decorate the tree. Thanks for playing along this week!!

Krista said...

Great card !!

gbarron56 said...

darling card! Great job with this week's Sketch challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators! Keep up the good work! Blessings, Gretchen

Unknown said...

I love this!! AND I love my MDS too!!! Great job adding the brads and thanks for playing along this week!!