Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Stamping Challenge during the holidays

Since I'm off work for a few days, I have time to participate in some of the stamping challenges that are around each week. This card is actually a combination from 2 different ones. The sketch was done for the Diva Coffee Break challenge and the colors are part of the Color Throwdown challenge. I don't know that I would ever have selected these colors otherwise.

Again, I used my computer software, My Digital Studio to make this card. It is so great for designing a rough draft. But then, I am also using it to make a scrapbook of our summer vacation. It is so user friendly, and that is very important to me. I don't want to take any more time and effort that I have to do.

5 comments:

Robin said...

Great take on the challenge, Cindy! Hope to see you in a Chat and Challenge soon!

Heather said...

Great job with the challenge. I have never tried the Diva Coffee Break. Might have to check it out.

Elise said...

Wow! You're digital! Awesome! Yet, you got those colors going beautifully and if you hadn't mentioned it, I would have thought that you'd just used some cool setting in your photo editor! Glad you have some time off to play! Great job!

Krista said...

Awesome card !!

Kristin Moore said...

Thanks for playing along with the Diva challenge- how neat that you used MDS to create your card! Very cool looking!